The Friends organise several events each year starting with the Spring Talk, when knowledgeable speakers, in their field, present on subjects which concern gardens, horticulture and others items relevant to the park, its trees, wildlife and plants.
Watch the Events Timetable for the “Park Walks” conducted by experts to point out the specimen Trees, Flora and Fauna as well as the Birds and other Wildlife. The annual Bridge Drive has now established itself as one of our autumn events along with The Christmas Carol. The Annual General Meeting usually takes place in the autumn.
Sunday, 8th December 2019 7:30 pm
- 9.00 pm – Friends of Cannizaro Park's Christmas Soirée at Hotel du Vin, Cannizaro House
Click here to see details in flyer
Sunday, 22nd September 2019 9:00 am
- All day - Open House at the Art Studios in the Park.
The Friends of Cannizaro will have a stall on the main lawn – come and visit us to find out what a difference we are making to the Park.
Saturday, 21st September 2019 10:00 am
- 16.00 & 22nd September 10.00 - 16.00 : Cannizaro Park's 70th Birthday Celebrations
Click here to see the Celebration Flyer with more details.
Come and celerabate with us. Visit our tent by the Aviary and participate in any of the Friends’ birthday activities.
Wednesday, 31st July 2019 7:45 pm
- Sat 3 Aug – Mayhem Theatre return to Cannizaro Park to present A Midsummer Night’s Dream in the Italian Garden.
For more details, visit their website
Sunday, 14th April 2019 7:30 pm
- Spring Talk -
Click to view Spring Talk Flyer
Monday, 5th November 2018 2:00 pm
- 5.00 pm : Friends of Cannizaro Park fund-raising Bridge Drive.
Charity Bridge Drive entry form.
The Cannizaro Park Open Air Theatre is one of London’s major summer attractions and the highlight of Wimbledon’s open air calendar.
This year The Mayhem Theatre Group returned to Cannizaro Park with a fabulous new outdoor production of Shakespeare’s comedy classic, “The Merchant of Venice” took place Wednesday 25th- Saturday 28th July.