The Friends organise several events each year starting with the Spring Talk, when knowledgeable speakers, in their field, present on subjects which concern gardens, horticulture and others items relevant to the park, its trees, wildlife and plants.
Watch the Events Timetable for the “Park Walks” conducted by experts to point out the specimen Trees, Flora and Fauna as well as the Birds and other Wildlife. The annual Bridge Drive has now established itself as one of our autumn events along with The Christmas Carol. The Annual General Meeting usually takes place in the autumn.
There are no events scheduled at this time.
Sunday, 8th March 2020 7:30 pm
- SPRING TALK: 'Going for Gold - Bringing Yorkshire to Chelsea' by Mark Gregory
Click here for details and to reserve places
Saturday, 22nd February 2020 12:00 am
- Answers to the January Science Quiz Questions on the Aviary Noticeboard
Click here to see the answers
Tuesday, 14th January 2020 12:00 am
- January Science Quiz Questions on the Aviary Noticeboard
Click here to download a copy of the Quiz to have a go
Monday, 13th January 2020 12:00 am
- Answer to the December Science Quiz Question on the Aviary Noticeboard
Click here to see the solution
Sunday, 8th December 2019 7:30 pm
- 9.00 pm – Friends of Cannizaro Park's Christmas Soirée at Hotel du Vin, Cannizaro House
Click here to see details in flyer
Sunday, 22nd September 2019 9:00 am
- All day - Open House at the Art Studios in the Park.
The Friends of Cannizaro will have a stall on the main lawn – come and visit us to find out what a difference we are making to the Park.
Saturday, 21st September 2019 10:00 am
- 16.00 & 22nd September 10.00 - 16.00 : Cannizaro Park's 70th Birthday Celebrations
Click here to see the Celebration Flyer with more details.
Come and celerabate with us. Visit our tent by the Aviary and participate in any of the Friends’ birthday activities.
Wednesday, 31st July 2019 7:45 pm
- Sat 3 Aug – Mayhem Theatre return to Cannizaro Park to present A Midsummer Night’s Dream in the Italian Garden.
For more details, visit their website
The Cannizaro Park Open Air Theatre is one of London’s major summer attractions and the highlight of Wimbledon’s open air calendar.
This year The Mayhem Theatre Group returned to Cannizaro Park with a fabulous new outdoor production of Shakespeare’s comedy classic, “The Merchant of Venice” took place Wednesday 25th- Saturday 28th July.